According to Public Relations and International Affairs of Qeshm Free Zone Organization, Abedin Sa'adatfar stated: According to the emphasize of CEO of Qeshm Free Zone Organization, on the development of Qeshm's education system, and the presentation of a student scholarship program, the third phase of the scholarship call was published in order to attract the top 10 students in the academic year of 97-98.
He recalled a scholarship for 50 college students to gain access to reputable universities as one of the activities of the Free Zone Organization for the training of native and expert human resources and added: Selected fields for scholarship students are required according to the developing fields of the island, and include 16 titles.
Deputy of Development Manager of Qeshm Free Zone Organization continued: Selection of native students for the use of scholarship facilities is selected based on the specialized fields of study, the articles presented, as well as their participation in cultural and social events.
It is worth noting that volunteers can contact the secretariat of the scholarship of this organization to call the registration number and more information at 07635252466.
The third year scholarship announcement of Qeshm Free Zone Organization (academic year 97-98)
The Qeshm Free Zone Organization accepts the scholarship from the winners of the 97th National Contest.
1. Lending to the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Constitution of Iran
2.No Criminal record
3. Local and native of Qeshm, or at least 15 years of continuous residence in Qeshm( The residence must be approved by the Qeshm Free Zone Organization, City Council and Governorate. )
4. Student enrollment at state universities and government agencies in the country
5. There are regional undergraduate students, from 1 to 3,000 for technical and engineering courses, and from 1 to 2000 for other training groups.
Acquiring the necessary points in the field of "scientific and research" and "cultural, sporting and social", as well as special requirements, and admission in the priority fields required.
Fields Included in the Scholarship
Economy (all trends)
5) Petroleum engineering
9) Architectural Engineering
13) Small business management
2) Information and communication technology
6) Energy Engineering
10) Urban Engineering
14) Tourism Management
3) Mechanical Engineering
7) Applied Chemistry
11) Civil Engineering
15) Marine Management and Commerce
4) Airline Telecommunications Engineering
8) Fisheries Engineering
12) Food Industry Engineering
16) Sea engineering
Volunteers can contact the secretariat of the scholarship of this organization to call the registration number and more information at 07635252466.